Forums » Projects

What's your latest renovation project?

• 73 posts
    May 1, 2011 9:40 AM PDT

We are getting ready to renovate the 1 bed / 1 bath unit in our fourplex.   Our property is somewhat unique because there is a three bedroom unit, 2 two bedroom units, and a 1 bedroom unit.   That is one of the things I love about it!   We've been having lots of fun fixing up the property.  

Yesterday we went to Home Depot to order the materials we need for the 1 bedroom unit.   It has been fun to be the "designer" and challenging to stay in budget . . . (can you relate?).  

We plan to begin the renovation in June, so I'll post some before and after photos then.   You can see photos of one of the bathroom makeovers we did in my photo album.  

I don't know about you, but I love to see rooms transformed from ugly (and sometimes disgusting - see the bathroom before photo) into beautiful.  

Do you have before and after photos to share?   Create a photo album and send me a note.   I'll put together a gallery page.

If you don't have photos, how about sharing

- lessons learned

- fabulous deals you got

- unbelievable ROI you achieved through a rent increase

- how you increased the value of the property

Can't wait to hear your stories and see your photos!

• 73 posts
    May 30, 2011 8:23 AM PDT

Let the renovations begin!   Here are the Before photos.   What are you working on?

• 1 posts
    April 17, 2014 4:50 AM PDT

Great Work!

• 73 posts
    April 17, 2014 7:42 AM PDT

Thanks Eric - We love projects like this one. Taking a place that has good "bones" and transforming into something more beautiful. :-) Do you do remodels?