Forums » Running A Property Management Company

Adding a badge to your website

• 4 posts
    October 23, 2012 6:22 AM PDT

Just wanted to shout out and say we added the Let's Talk Property Management Badge to our website.   Lehman Property Management

I was wondering two things.

1) Do people thinks this makes us look more educated?

2) Do it increase the numbers of people coming to this site?

Glenn Lehman

President

Lehman Property Management

• 73 posts
    October 23, 2012 12:50 PM PDT

Hi Glenn

Thanks for adding the badge to your site.   Here are my thoughts on the questions you posed:

- Identifying you as a member of the LTPM community gives website visitors another way to find out more about you and your expertise in the property management industry. In addition to viewing the content you post in your own website and blog, they can see how you respond to questions and participate in conversations in the LTPM community. Visitors can read through the site content - membership is required to participate in the conversations or contribute blogs, videos, etc.

- The badge does have a link to the this site, so it may send some people this way. We invite both professional property managers and landlords to join free of charge. In the same way, your participation in the LTPM community can send people to your site since you can add a link back to your property management company website. When you contribute to LTPM, you can link to related content on your own website or blog that may be useful to other LTPM site visitors and members.

Here is a  decent article about backlinks from SEO Moz. Google does like high quality, relevant backlinks - in this case, it can be a win / win situation for you and for the growth of the LTPM community.

Thanks for asking a great question!

• 4 posts
    October 24, 2012 4:28 AM PDT

That makes sense to me.   I did notice my friend Jon joined after we posted the badge so that is good for all of us!

• 4 posts
    December 5, 2012 7:07 AM PST

Just as follow up we got 44 click throughs by from LetsTalkProerptymanagement.   Add the badg,   get ative it will improve you business.

• 2 posts
    February 4, 2013 2:52 PM PST

This is excellent. Thanks for making this badge available, I will be adding it to to  our website  as well.

Thanks a ton for this wonderful network!

• 1 posts
    January 18, 2014 10:41 AM PST

Hi Glenn, I joined LTPM this morning after visiting your website to get your  office phone number.  

• 3 posts
    March 6, 2014 3:40 AM PST

Where can I find the badge to add to my website?

• 73 posts
    March 7, 2014 6:52 PM PST

Hi Raquel - you can get a Let's Talk Property Management Badge here:

http://www.letstalkpm.com/main/embeddable/list