Forums » Marketing And Advertising

Strategy in Marketing your rental property

• 1 posts
    March 20, 2013 4:35 AM PDT

There are many strategies rental agents use to generate tenant inquiries into viewings. In my blog I discuss the most common strategies I am seeing -  Strategy in Marketing a rental property

Can you share with me what you are seeing or what strategy you are using?

• 4 posts
    October 17, 2015 3:17 PM PDT

Craigslist still seems to be the #1 way to market your rental property.

Patrick  

Rents2Riches

• 1 posts
    November 20, 2015 10:24 PM PST

If you want to market your property online, be sure to include key information such as how many bedrooms the house has, what the monthly rent is, and whether utilities are included. A phone number and email address should  definitely  be mentioned so that people  can  contact you if they are interested.

• 1 posts
    January 19, 2017 3:48 PM PST

I always recomend going with a full service property management company when marketing your home, but not just any company. Do some research to see if they do professional photography, edit photos, what websites they put them on and how they will specifically fill the home fast. Call around and ask those types of companies; it is easier because you don't have to do the work and it will end up being cheaper in the long run. For example... the company I work for, Marketplace Homes, does all of that and with those strategies in place we have an average fill time of 17 days out of almost 3,000 properties. 

• 2 posts
    May 5, 2018 12:33 AM PDT

Properly marketing your rental property is extremely important to ensuring that your vacancy rates are kept to a minimum. There are various strategies to market your rental property. Some of the important options are:

i. Yard Signs

ii. Newspaper

iii. The Internet

iv. Social Media

Rental property marketing techniques seem to keep evolving at an ever-increasing speed. Choose professionals like http://century21cedarcrest.com/careers with good real estate career and experience to help you out with the marketing tips for your rental property.