Forums » Running A Property Management Company

A place to get forms, software reccomendations, etc.

• 5 posts
    August 24, 2016 9:23 AM PDT

Hi everyone-

I'm newly licensed and have 1 client (a neighbor) that I'm currently on-boarding.   The home will be empty 10 months a year, and I'm really just keeping it from hurting itself :)

I'd like to ask if there is some place I can look to find property management forms, such as a property management agreement.   I'd also like to find reconciliation forms, and there are probably many others that will eventually be needed.

Finally, even though this will be a very simple property to manage (i.e. no tenants), I'd still like to look into getting some software to make sure I'm in compliance and keeping detailed records (I'm in Oregon, by the way).   Perhaps simply an Excel/Google Sheet is enough?

Thanks kindly-

Ryan

• August 24, 2016 3:58 PM PDT

For forms I recommend  ezlandlordforms.com They have everything cateogrized and include state-specifc forms you may need, as well as some free forms that might fit your needs.

Also check out Software Advice for reviews on pm software solutions. Most of the companies out there have the same features so you'll want to see what people have to say about customer service and pricing (especially unexpected onboarding fees.)

• 5 posts
    August 25, 2016 6:41 AM PDT

Thanks, Brentnie--I went on there and found exactly what I was looking for.   I really appreciate your help!

• August 25, 2016 9:03 AM PDT

Wonderful, I'm glad you found something!

• January 4, 2017 2:59 PM PST

Hi Ryan. Congrats on the new property to manage. I offer all the Property Management Forms you will need to manage the property in a nice inexpensive package here http://www.propmgmtforms.com/. Each form is downloadable in PDF and Doc. I hope that helps. Good luck!

This post was edited by Drake Montgomery at January 4, 2017 3:02 PM PST