Forums » General Q & A

Property management software

• 2 posts
    July 26, 2017 5:25 AM PDT

Hello,

I am looking for opinions on property management software. Here is my situation. I have a 48 unit managed by a property manager. The manager provides me with a spread sheet of expenses and income each month. I self manage 8 more units that I own along with about 75 self storage units.

I am looking for a software that would possibly allow me to input my data and the data provided by my property manager all in one place.I went through property management software video that would help me decide but nothing hepled.

My challenge with the property manager is that is hard to get a current snap shot of what is going on at any given moment.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks

• July 28, 2017 9:57 AM PDT

Hi Joe,

Welcome! It seems like you have a lot of specific needs, and you might be best served by going into a few demos and asking these questions.

I would start by looking at Software Advice's pm software solutions list. Most of the companies out there have a lot of the same features so you'll want to see what people have to say about customer service and pricing (especially looking into solutions that are good for a midrange unit amount and what other customers say about unexpected onboarding fees.)

For your needs, customer service will be key since you are inputting information from very different sources. It might even be beneficial to sort by ratings if you feel like that will help. (Here's a link with them sorted by what I would assume would be most helpful for your needs based on your information.)

http://www.softwareadvice.com/property/?deployment_id=1&market_products_sort_order=&market_products_sortby=avg_rating&more=true&price_ranges=3,2&stars=4&segment_id=&platforms=&int_site_code=&size_id=477

Hope you find one that's right for your needs!

This post was edited by Brentnie Daggett at July 28, 2017 10:35 AM PDT