Forums » Running A Property Management Company

How to find the best flats to rent in Edinburgh?

• 13 posts
    November 27, 2018 3:55 AM PST

I have a moving job, so every now to then, I have to keep looking for “flats to rent” on various estate agent websites. Over the years, I have gained a little experience in finding the best flats available for rent.

Here I am going to share some important tips with you if you’re looking for flats to rent in Edinburgh:

1. Firstly, determine the large property hunting sites to know which properties are within your budget and then begin the search. 

2. Contact the estate agents in your neighborhood. They can connect you to landlords even before they list their properties.

3. Walk around the neighborhood where you are interested, and look for flats to rent that may not be listed online yet. 

4. It is also wise to keep checking classified ads to get the best property in the desired location in Edinburgh.

5. If you found a place you like, move fast. This is because the best places don’t remain on the market for too long. It is best to transfer the deposit to the landlord as soon as possible, and then shift in at the earliest.