Forums » Customer Service And Retention

Give Me Drugs!!

• January 21, 2010 3:19 PM PST

About a year ago, Colorado passed a law allowing "Medical Marijuana".   I now have an Owner that is seriously considering allowing a '€œdispensary'€ to open in one of his business properties.   Does anyone out there have any experience with this kind of situation?   

• January 26, 2010 1:19 PM PST

Currently my owners are not interested in allowing a dispensary. So far that is the only inquiry question we have had for he last 6 leads in 60 days. I understand there is no precedence set regarding having your property seized by the Federal Government so that is turning off the two commercial spaces I am currently trying to lease.

• 73 posts
    February 5, 2010 9:57 AM PST

Shannon - I ran across this article today that outlines legal reasons (in Montana) that support a decision NOT to allow for the growth of medical marijuana. The Renter's Rant

• February 5, 2010 10:03 AM PST

Thank you!

• 1 posts
    February 8, 2010 1:25 PM PST

HI ya shannon. its me JOhn.

• 5 posts
    April 25, 2017 7:40 PM PDT

Legally a bill is passed that merijuana can be used for medical purposes but you need to follow various rules and regulations to open. I am not aware about the exact process but you can contact a lawyer and they can help you through the process.